Monday, May 24, 2010

What is the e-mail ad of ABS-CBN HR? Or do you know any e-mail add of an Advertising agency in the Philippines

I want to apply to ABS-CBN via online however i don't know the e-mail ad of their HR. I would also like to apply in other advertising agency here in the Philippines. I do hope that you can share some HRD e-add so that i can send my resume to it.





Additional Info: I am a Marketing fresh graduate. I am creative and can work with adobe photoshop.

What is the e-mail ad of ABS-CBN HR? Or do you know any e-mail add of an Advertising agency in the Philippines
All you have to do is to visit the website of ABS-CBN as well as the ad agencies you are interested in -- and look for sections on CAREERS





For ABS-CBN here's the page http://impact-sg.jobstreet.com/jobs/jobs...





Or call your friendly PLDT telephone operator and ask for phone numbers of ad agencies in the Philippines (look it up first in the directory)





Mas madaling gamitin ang Google kaysa magtanong dito sa YA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive