Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do I remove my e-mail account from yahoo?

I am in having a problem trying to delete my account from e-mail, I just want to de-activate it and be done with Yahoo. Nothing personal to Yahoo but my lover is freaking out that I have an outside account that somebody has has access to and is ruining my life. Please help.

How do I remove my e-mail account from yahoo?
Have your lover change your password if he doesn't trust you.





Or do it together.





Make a password that neither of you will remember.





Or you can tell him to chill the heck out.
Reply:I'm not sure, but re-send your question to the catagory


"yahoo answeres" instead of other, I bet someone there will be able to help you. If not, just don't access that account, and in how many ever days, it will close. Or you could change all your info, user name, password etc.


Good luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive