Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I format my Yahoo e-mail so that I know my outgoing e-mail has been read?

I have had some trouble with my Yahoo e-mail in that my family often says they did not receive my mail. I do not receive a "Daemon" mail failure notice. Can anyone help me.

How do I format my Yahoo e-mail so that I know my outgoing e-mail has been read?
It doesn't work with Yahoo Mail Classic or New Yahoo Mail.





Mail plus is needed for pop forwarding to use with outlook and other mail progs which have the read receipt option, but it costs 19.99$ a year for US accounts (free for UK accounts).





Note: even when using mail plus or any of the other mail progs, you do not have the guaranty that you get a read receipt because a recipient can opt out of sending such notices. Reason behind this: by denying a read receipt, you make sure that spammers don't know whether they hit a real mail address.
Reply:It might of went to spam mail. Have them check their spam. That's my only guess.

bible study

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive