Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do I eliminate photos that are attached to or imbedded in the e-mail I receive?

Every e-mail I receive with pictures in them or with links to a picture are stored in the My Pictures section of my Yahoo e-mail account. Can any of you tell me how I can delete these pictures?

How do I eliminate photos that are attached to or imbedded in the e-mail I receive?
If you would like to delete a photo or attachment it is necessary to delete the original email that contains the attachment/photo. you can not just delete attachment/photo.
Reply:To rid yourself of attachments and photos in the attachment folder, you have to delete the original email out of all your folders. Your inbox, draft, sent, bulk, trash and all other folders created by you. Empty the trash folder last, because everything you delete will go there. The attachment will tell you want email it belongs to if you don't know. Hope this helps

paying survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive