Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do I access multiple e-mail accounts from Yahoo Go?

I have been accessing Yahoo Go from my cell phone. I now have another account with Yahoo but I don't know how to sign my original account out of Yahoo Go to log into my new account and go back and forth between the two. Help! :)

How do I access multiple e-mail accounts from Yahoo Go?
I have this same problem. I'm using Yahoo! Go 3.0 on a Blackberry Curve. The only method I have found to log out is to go to the Y! on the carousel, scroll to select Y! Go Settings, and choosing Master Reset.





This wipes everything you entered during the set up wizard and causes it to run again next time you open Go. This is a pain, to say the least. I'd be very happy to hear from someone with a better method.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive