Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do you add a link to an yahoo answer or to your e-mail?

I have asked this before and was told to highlight the address bar, click copy, then go to where you want it and paste. I'm still doing something wrong. I can do the copy part, but not the paste part. Do you have to have what you want to paste it to on the desk top already? I'm sorry to be such a dummy, but I just don't get it. Can anybody use simple terms and exact instructions on how to do this?

How do you add a link to an yahoo answer or to your e-mail?
This website will give you instructions and a place to practice:





http://www.webmasternow.com/copyandpaste...





I had the same problem figuring it out. So long as you don't right click on anything, it won't paste until you do. So feel free to go to your E-mail, or back to a question on Y/A--it won't paste until you right click and select 'paste'.
Reply:1. Highlight address bar


2. right click and select copy (OR you can push ctrl+c)


3. put cursor where you want to paste


4. right click and select paste (OR you can push ctrl+v)





There you go. I don't know if it can get any more simple than that.

personality survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive