Monday, May 24, 2010

What the best laptop - I basically just need it for e-mail/internet/music and photos?

I'm looking to get a new laptop - my other one is old and running out of gas. I have a Compaq Presario V2000 right now - I'm looking for something a little more up to date with loud speakers and something that can use itunes/store my pictures use internet and e-mail.

What the best laptop - I basically just need it for e-mail/internet/music and photos?
Buying a laptop is a complicated decision which will probably affect you daily for the next few years.





In addition to price and specs, you want to consider things such as ease-of-use, speed, reliability, stylish-design and tech-support.





Different people would have different opinions.





Therefore, I would recommend you to check ProCompare.com (http://procompare.com/top/notebooks). They have a recommendation engine that ranks laptops and other tech products based on ratings and reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you personalize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.





Hope you'll find this answer useful...

study abroad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive