Monday, May 24, 2010

What do I need to do to stop google users from sending me explicit e-mail?

What do I need to do to get Google users to stop sending me explicit E-mails?

What do I need to do to stop google users from sending me explicit e-mail?
you need to block them.....u can do this by:-


If you need to block another Google Talk user, follow these steps:





1. Right-click on the person's name, and select 'Remove Name...'


2. Check the box next to 'Block this person' in the dialogue box that appears, and click 'OK.'





Blocking someone will prevent him or her from talking to you, and vice-versa. Blocked users can't see when you're signed in to Google Talk, and you won't see their status in your Friends list, either. If you decide you'd like to communicate with someone you've blocked, just unblock them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive