Monday, May 24, 2010

How can I move the contacts e-mail address to the address line on the compose page?

I want to place a address in the to line of the compose page from my contact page, however I cannot figure how to do it

How can I move the contacts e-mail address to the address line on the compose page?
Try it this way In Yahoo:


1. After you click on Compose or Forward to open the Compose Page, click on TO and your address book will open on top of the page you are in.


2. Check the boxes (To, Cc or Bcc) next to those you wish to Forward to. To protect your friends privacy, enter the names you wish to hide in the Bcc field, but you will need to have at least one name in the To field.


3. Go to the top of the list and click on "Insert Checked Contacts."


The address book will close and the names you selected will be in the fields you selected.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive