Saturday, May 22, 2010

How can I add a university network to my facebook page when I don't have a university e-mail anymore?

I graduated from college years ago, but now would like to add myself as part of the university alumni network. On facebook they require a university e-mail address. Of course I don't have one, since it's been years since I even attended and graduated. Yet I see a lot of other people who are alumni adding their schools. How?

How can I add a university network to my facebook page when I don't have a university e-mail anymore?
Contact the Facebook Alumni network and see if they can do something about this. This doesn't make sense as most alumni have graduated and moved on using different Email addresses. There must be a way for you to get on.





Cheers!
Reply:Your email may still be valid..If not contact your school about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive