Monday, May 24, 2010

How can you dedect when an e-mail box was opened?

I want to know is it possible to detect the location and the day an e-mail box was checked because I logged on my friend e-mail to take one picture I needed for my CV as I know her password, can she tell i did it and how? Please explain me. She uses hotmail and I didn't open new e-mails I just took a picture and signed out for about 2 minutes.

How can you dedect when an e-mail box was opened?
There is an event log on the computer.It logs all events on the computer.Not many people know how to get to them or how to clear them.You need to have administrative permissions to get to them, and to clear them. I clear mine about once every 6 months to keep my computer running smoothly.You get to them trough the security center.

market survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive